10 June 2010

Portrait of a Great Artist


161/365

Austin
It would be impossible to truly summarize the influence Sonja Eisenberg has had on my life, both as a person and as an artist. I simply can not imagine who I'd be or how I could write music without having been in her constant presence at a key time in my life. So, rather than go on and on, I'll merely use today to salute her on her 84th birthday. All are highly encouraged to explore her website and its seemingly infinite treasures: http://www.sonjaeisenberg.net

Andy
I have never met who today's post is dedicated to, so I decided to take sort of a bow of reverence in admission that I am far from great, but rather a fledgling photographer. So I photographed a simple subject as if I was learning to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment