01 June 2010

10 Glorious Years


152/365

Austin
Ten glorious years ago I started dating my soul mate. I had a hunch but at the same time would have been utterly shocked to discover that, precisely ten years later, she would mean more to me than she did then. A short while into our relationship, I wrote a little tune which came to represent her. It was, for all practical purposes, her 'theme.' Well as the years have passed that theme has become so nauseatingly saccharine feeling that it seemed time to replace it.

Andy
I more than admire 10 years together and I congratulate both of you. I also dedicate the photo to another couple that is much newer, but I have no doubt they will match that milestone too. This to me is an idyllic, lazy Memorial Day image. It was taken at such a barbecue.

No comments:

Post a Comment