12 April 2010

Democrats

Austin
Part 2 of our examination of American contemporary politics ... I guess I wasn't quite yet done with my cynicism for 2010. I suppose the central thesis of these two pieces is that it doesn't really matter which of the two you listen to. It's all more of the same. However, as with everything else, it's the inherent contradictions and by-definition paradoxes that intrigue me. That must be why I torture myself each night watching the infantility that is our news ...



Andy
Paul Simon put it best when he called it the myth of finger prints. I have seen them all, and man, they're all the same. There is plenty to be annoyed by with the two big American political parties, and a lot of closed mindedness. Because whether you wear a tie or board shorts, you's a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment