22 March 2010

We Go Way Back













Barbara and Cortney. I love these girls. I met them the summer prior to our junior year of college. If you gauge by years known they are actually some of my newest friends, but based on zany, fun experiences, we go way back. It seemed wrong to celebrate a month of history without dedicating a day to them.


Austin
I've not met the two women who inspired this post today, but certainly have many people like that in my own life (including Andy himself). I have a strong emotional / nostalgic reaction to the idea of a relationship which transcends the mere circumstances of its creation, and sees you through all different phases of life. It only seemed natural then that today's music would be a sort off-shoot of the "Lineage" series, seeing a simple 3-note motif through a variety of different settings, ever-surviving, ever-consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment