19 May 2010

Storytellers - 4

 

139/365

Austin
Part 4 featuring my wonderful storytellers. Today is a collection of poignant, or in some cases overtly tragic stories. But they all have their beauty to them in some way or another. Glimpses of the darker sides to life we bump into regularly. I sincerely hope I've captured musically precisely how these stories make me feel. I confess that this one was a huge struggle.

Andy
Anyone who claims not to gamble is wrong. The gears that drive our everyday lives require our input to work, and there is never a guarantee that tomorrow will be like today or that any given outcome will be a good one. Enter tragedy and sorrow. To play the game is to accept pain as a necessity, but we live and love because the alternative is even more bleak than the tragedies we endure in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment