29 May 2010

Storytellers - 5

 

149/365

Austin
Part 5 of the Storyteller series; each of the people were asked about something inspiring in their lives. Something that wakes them up each day; something to aspire towards ... The diversity (as with all the previous stories, though particularly in this case) is quite fascinating. It seemed that amid the chaos, just about anything can inspire someone, if it has the fortune of finding them at that point in their life where they need that inspiration.

Andy
In Colorado, just stepping outside can be inspiration. The state is practically a playground for the outdoors types. And yet, as available as it is to me, I don't often enough take advantage. Even still, when I do go for a hike or even just admire the mountains from afar on a clear day, I am renewed. Ready to return to chasing my aspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment