12 January 2011

BIRTH OF ORIGINALITY - Part 4



012/365


Austin
For this iteration I restricted myself to "shuffling" only, meaning that all original sounds/instruments were maintained, and all original rhythms maintained, but I re-arranged when exactly things were happening. This was basically done two ways: 1. by taking whole chunks out and inserting them elsewhere, and 2. moving around constituent parts within the overall flow. You can really hear this towards the end, when the 16th-note offset of some of the drums creates a very unpredictable, sort of disjointed sense of rhythm (I must say, I rather like it this way!). Again I ask ....


Andy
Here the ball’s appendages are becoming quite noodly. I should have scrapped my idea and just sculpted the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment