22 January 2011

FIVE STUDIES FOR ENGLISH HORN or BIRTH OF HEALTHCARE - Study 4



022/365


Austin
The sort of agitato excitement of an earlier movement has returned for this one, though notably different in character. Normally when I work out multi-movement pieces I agonize over the inter-movement structure and architecture. However, for some reason in this case I decided to deliberately not do that, and let the ideas evolve in a more 'stream of consciousness' style. Therefore here we are 4/5ths of the way through with a quasi-recapitulation of the opening.

Andy
Just another brick in the wall. Not a subtle look at anxiety here. I went again for a narrow, constricted feeling. I lit only myself attempting a spotlight look. As a potential future doctor, there's quite a bit to consider on health care reform.

No comments:

Post a Comment